Fine Food Australia is back on 5-8 September 2022 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre!
Leading into 2022, the most successful F&B businesses consistently monitor consumer behaviour, and consumption patterns to ensure they are meeting customers’ needs.
So how can you adapt? Hear from industry leaders, and learn new techniques and technology tools to thrive in the post-pandemic environment.
What is Fine Food Australia?
Fine Food Australia is THE leading trade event for the food industry!
Running for 38 years, the event has welcomed hundreds of food industry professionals from Australasia and beyond.
This year, Fine Food will have a showcase of products across:
- Food & Specialty
- Catering & Front of House Equipment
- Drinks, Coffee & Tea
- Bakery Equipment
- Healthy Living
- Hospitality Technology
- Retail Technology
- Sustainable Food & Drinks Packaging
Why you should visit Fine Food Australia?
- Keep up to date with the latest F&B trends in Australia
- Learn how you can boost your delivery sales with dark kitchens
- Connect with industry experts and cultivate culinary exchanges
- Taste cuisines and beverages from all over the world
Visit ChefCollective at booth R6
Come visit us at booth R6 and score some free goodies!
Our team of experts and kitchen specialists are also more than happy to answer any questions you have about our cloud kitchen, aka dark kitchen.
Discover how your F&B business can expand across Australia with minimal cost & risk!
Attendees must register online prior to the event. Trust us, you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
Secure your slot here
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
More details about Fine Food Melbourne Australia
- Monday (5 Sep) 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday (6 Sep) 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday (7 Sep) 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday (8 Sep) 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Address: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, 1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
Phone number: 1300 DIVCOM (1300 348 266)